Raleigh, NC

After 15 months of not being able to visit my family, here I am in Raleigh, NC with my mother (who stays with my sister and brother-in-law to take care of their daughter Gabriella during the week) and my sister and brother-in-law. From the moment I arrived at the airport to depart, God's hand and favor has been all over me. Thank you for your prayers thus far. God is doing a great work.

I met my niece for the first time and had amazing conversations with my mom. I've been able to catch her up to speed about our life and ministry.

God amazes me. His goodness is unparallel. There is truly NONE like Him! I am heading to the airport to pick up my man (a. Dat of course!) and head back to Greensboro to my parents house.

Surely we are on the brink of great things and something wonderful is getting ready to breakthrough as God has been faithfully preparing in the heavenlies before creation!

I'll keep you posted with pictures too :)

Comments

Popular Posts