Word for Today: Audience of One (12/23)

"Am I now trying to win the approval of men or of God? Or am I trying to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ." Galatians 1:10

We live for Christ alone. He is the One to whom we worship, adore, and serve. May I challenge and remind us all that we live to please God alone. Period.

As we quickly approach Christmas and embark on a New Year, may it be tattooed on our hearts' that we have an audience of One and that is God our Father. As God takes us all to a new level in our faith and our personal ministry, may we remember that all things are by Him and for Him.


Prayer: Dear Father, I live to serve you. All that I have and all that I am is from you and for you. May no man take your place. In Jesus' Name, Amen

Comments

Popular Posts