Set Up

I praise God for everything is a set up by God for God. Surely God's divine hand is in all things. I trust in the truth that God is for me and He has great plans in store. He has been most faithful through all my days.

As I reflect upon this past year, I am amazed of God's grace that has carried me through and surely I am blessed to know that I stand today as a result of the faithful and loving prayers of those who care for my soul and care for God's Kingdom being expanded through my life.

I am most thankful for my marriage and how God has brought us into a new season and level. I understand full well the order of God and why He sets things up the way that He does. I am hopeful and excited to see bits and pieces of what I sense God wants to do as a result. Glory be to God!

Of course there must also be continual refinement and definitely a season of brokenness before God. I really believe that God can use anyone for anything - He is just that big of a God, that good of a God and His grace extends to that great length. However, in order to be used by God in a grand way that is beyond our own ability or thinking, I believe requires brokenness before God - which yields a heart of humility, empty of ourselves - our flesh so that all that remains is Christ.

I heard a pastor say this once, the worst thing a pastor/leader can do is lend their spiritual authority to someone who has not been broken before God.

May I continually be found broken before God. Not a broken spirit but broken of myself so that only God remains.

Comments

Popular Posts