Right time, Right place, Right people

I am floored each time when God demonsrates in tangible ways how He orchestrates and purposes every detail. To think, God allows me to be a part of His amazing plan of reconciling man to Himself and man to one another.

Yesterday was incredibly full but awesome day!! I have been getting my days all confused and mixed up lately. I made plans for after work 4pm & then went into a panic Monday night thinking I doubled book. I immediately changed the plans from 4 to 6pm thinking I had another engagement at 4pm. So I get to work yesterday & find out via email my plans were for today (Wed.) at 4pm and the plans I made yesterday (Tues) at 4pm was fine. Whew! :)

I made it to my date - not a mintue too early, not a minute too late, every second was perfectly planned by God. How amazing!! Keep with me here. I love telling stories of how God's hand is in everything. Though it may seem "random" rest assure, they are not!

So yesterday I received an email from someone asking for prayer. My husband burned me a CD last week. God really uses music to minister to us and so from time to time we will make CDs for one another. I gave my copy away Sat. He had an extra copy & left it in my car from Sunday when we drove in my car together to church. Immediately God prompted me to get that CD to my friend. The one word that was expressed in the email was asking God to come and "rescue." The titled of the CD burned was "You Came to My Rescue." (random side note, I saw my sister-in-law in the grocery parking lot yesterday - how funny!) Ok. So I head over to drop off the CD. I was going to just drop off and leave. I ended up chatting for about 5 minutes or so. Follow me here...every second and minute counts.

So I place my dinner order to go. Rather than wait at the restaurant, I'll swing by the dry cleaners. We have recently started going to this new place. I drive up and see a car I recognize. It is someone I know. They begin to share some of their heart and the trials they endured over the week. As this person shared, they commented that they decided to stay away from fellowship for a bit to heal but they could not help but believe God sent me to meet them to remind them to return.

The invididual did return and it happened that same night the young lady I have been ministering to showed up. The person I bumped wanted to meet this young lady but she did not show up last Sunday but showed up on this appointed evening for my friend to meet,ministery and pray for her.

There are NO accidents in Christ! God is at work everywhere - ask Him to show you. Praise the Lord for all His perfect details.

Comments

Popular Posts