My heart

God knows my heart! Praise the Lord He does, He does. Not only does He know my heart but He supplies and provides for every need. So I had a chance to speak w/ someone and it was made known of their need. I knew right away that I wanted to assist - no question, no doubt about it. My husband & I prayed and were in agreement to help.

Well then the weekend came and this past week, several other unexpected things came about and there were other pressing needs that surfaced with my family. I have been in prayer and somewhat in a dilemma as to what to do and how to help both when we could only realistically and wisely assist one at this time.

But praise God last week when I received the phone call from the first friend, God immediately brought to mind of one person I could ask to assist in the first situation. I prayed for an opportunity but just never got around to the right moment. God kept putting the first friend in need to mind and increasingly more towards this past Sat/Sun. Of course God kept pressing them on my heart for a reason b/c it comes to find out, they had another unexpected situation that kind of left them in a deeper strain. I immediately emailed the person God brought to mind to see if they could help and if so to what degree.

This morning I received their response and they are going to bless the first friend with a substantial amount. Get this, I didn't tell them how much the first friend needed. All I asked was for them to pray. In their email response, they gave the EXACT number the first friend had expressed! SOOOO - the first friend God has completely taken care of and I am able to help out w/ the other situation!

God knew my heart. He knew we could not help both but He knew my heart desired to do so and He provided! Glory be to God!!! How amazing!

Comments

Unknown said…
Happy Birthday, Sue!!!
I will call you later. :)

Popular Posts