Good Friday

Glory be the God and God alone. I am so humble that God would allow me the opportunity to share my testimony with the youth yesterday. Truly the Holy Spirit spoke so clearly and freely through me. Glory be to God!

We had 10 rededications last night!! Just as the Spirit had confirmed in my heart. God kept prompting my heart to prepare new believer packets. As I prepared in faith, God kept directing my heart to make sure the packet would meet the needs of those who need to reconnect and recommitt themselves to Christ and the relationship He has called us into. Praise the Lord for He is allowing me to see the things He is doing and even more exciting is that He has allowed me to be a part of it!

Friday was a good Friday. The Holy Spirit allowed me to have so many great conversations with various individuals.

Wake up Church!! Don't miss out on what God is doing. Catch the move of the Holy Spirit and be a part of one of the greatest Revivals ever!!!

Comments

Popular Posts