Houston Time

I am still on Houston time. Hence, the reason I am still awake. The entire house is sound asleep but my man and I. 17 1/2 hours and we made it! This time around, it feels like home. God's ordained timing. It was all God, thank you Jesus.

Again, to our beloved dear friends and family that prayed us home, literally and spiritually speaking. It's a new season. We are grateful. I prayed the entire trip here. Lord, you would extend our territory and grant us favor.

Things happened fast, like really, really fast. I am still utterly perplexed at what just all happened. It feels like we are just visiting but my husband and I have to keep reminding one another, we just moved!! AHHHHH :) Between jobs, packing, moving, injuries (me, stitches), cold, phone crashes (twice in 2 months!!), home renovations, travel/speaking engagements, and all the between, our schedule was packed the last 2 months to say the least. We were only able to meet up with a few (who scheduled months in advance) and resorted to a last minute group dinner with all the individuals who requested one-on-one's towards the end of our time. Thanks guys for being a great sport.

The relational Sue SOOO desired to have met up one-on-one with our friends but time would not permit. I really tried to pinch and squeeze some time but it was bone dry :( We owe quite a few rain checks! Nonetheless, thank you for extending grace towards us. And to those who just found out of our move via facebook, we didn't keep our move a secret, it just happened fast!! Take it up with God, lol! We love you all dearly. Can't explain a God thing. So beloved, when we initiate, it's a good indicator to move fast with us cause who knows what is around the corner. :)

We try to be all things to all people. But the reality is this, I'm not. This human has limitations (really?!). Make no mistake, I love deep and am full force 100% but only Christ can be all things to us at all times.

I say good-night to you from Greensboro, NC. More postings to come of our road trip. We were pleasantly delighted and surprised to have drove up at 6pm and was done unloading by 7pm. God is good. Continual affirmation of how he has paved and prepared the way. Family and neighbors (they also attend our church) rallied and unloaded. We are blessed. So very blessed.

Comments

Popular Posts