Door

Through the divine leading of the Holy Spirit, we were led to worship with the body of Christ at a local church nearby. Divine, I tell you. From start to finish, the Lord had his way. It was a great 'send off' as this marked our 'last' weekend in Houston as tax paying houstonians. I have grown to love this city. We have been blessed. The opportunities are endless and the doors are open. Speaking of doors, that was the title of today's divine message brought by a renowned guest speaker.

As we embarck on this next chapter, we were sent off with these faithful words from Revelation:

"after this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven." 4:1a AND,

"these are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut and what he shuts no one can open. I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. 3:7-8

Whew, he takes my breath away. Doors. Open heaven. New things. Divine things. Opportunities. Breakthrough. Plan A, not plan A-. As God said of David, our purpose will be fulfilled in our generation.

Houston, you have been good to us. God, you have been most faithful. Until next time!!

Comments

Popular Posts