Did She or Did She Not?

Ok. I know you all are DYING to know. Did I or did I NOT cry? Hmmm......

This time around, I did.....NOT cry. Whoa! Seriously. I think I cried more when we moved out of my sister-in-laws house into our apt that was almost literally down the street. My heart is glad and full. No regrets. I am so blessed. It was all bitter sweet. I lived to the full and enjoyed every last drop. Thank you, Jesus. God knows me so well. Regret would kill me, emotionally. I couldn't handle it. Therefore, His grace willed me to press on and do things lest I find myself in regret or wondering....."if....." Thank you, Father. You enabled me to do your will because in your Sovereignty, you knew the road ahead of me.

Man. You know it was all God when I didn't even cry with this sight when we said our good-bye....

My mind is focused and intent on this new chapter. Nothing to cry about, all good stuff, very good. Moving forward into the fullness of all that God has in store next. Moving forward, not running away or wishing for something "better." There is a difference, believe me, I know. So beloved, I am simply moving forward in the current of God's will for my life and taking everything IN!

Comments

Popular Posts