Full Day

I am heading off to bed after our first full day home. Indeed it was a full day in every sense of the word. God continues to prove himself faithful. Everywhere I go, it's green. Everywhere I turn, new life and things are sprouting. Whether it is the booming commerce, the influx of young unreached people (who I am dying to get to know) or the love and community we feel, better things are yet to come.

Worship was good today. I am excited. God has been moving. A sister-in-Christ text me the morning of our departure, "It's a new season. It's a new day. A fresh anointing coming my way." I receive the words of that song and have already begun to see the reality. God is setting us up for ministry and everything in between. In due time, we'll share but just know, God is funny. He has a great sense of humor. As I prayed today, I sensed God is setting us up very well. It's interesting to say the least. I can only best relate to when people expected Jesus to be the type of king they understood in their mind. Indeed he was the Messiah. He would come to rule and reign. But in a different way than they originally thought. Funny God, funny.

We got so much done today. We have been doing some housecleaning, that is putting it mildly. God bless my beloved family. But if I didn't know their heart and how hard they work, I would have thought they were pushing to make it on an episode of 'hoarders.' :) Joking. With humility and grace, I understand how the every day duties and demands of life can take it's toll. God knows and therefore he has been guiding every step of the clean up and making it easy, and even fun! Thank you, Jesus because you know how the environment is so important for effectiveness. Rest assure, our labor today was not in vain. What's that saying? Someone's junk could be someone's else's treasure? Indeed that was the case today. Glory! Saved us additional effort. The things people will take, funny. Thank you, Thank you to everyone that helped over the past few days. Living in community is awesome. Anyone and everyone that stopped by our house this weekend somehow ended up lugging, carrying or dumping something for us. God provided different people right at the moment we needed. It's awesome. We didn't have to ask, they just appeared. :) Quite beautiful. We couldn't have done this on our own. Speaking of which, this is also true of our walk with Christ. We were created for one another. To share. To care To carry. To love. Grab someone and walk alongside of them! :)

We pushed through and got home base taken care of. Our sanctuary, our bedroom. Nice, clean and organized. God is good. So very good.

I start work tomorrow. It is all happening so fast. I trust all things are taken care of in my favor. Thank you, Father.

I enjoy being home. It does indeed feel like home. I am ready to dig roots, work hard and harvest. It's our time. Our season. I am keeping my fast pace attitude and mode I received from Houston to make greater strides in NC. All for my Father!

Good night and will let you know how my first day of work turned out.

P.S. I am thoroughly enjoying catch up time with the nephews.


Comments

Popular Posts