Full

My heart is full. I know no other words to describe other than full. Now that is a total God thing when I, Sue Truong, girl of MANY words (ask my husband, funny) and who constantly struggles to keep within her 160 character text limit (why do they give me a limit? Oh why?) is at loss for words. I'm an emotional girl, I got lots of feelings and words but today, no other words but FULL.

:) I want to serve, love, give to the FULL. And in return, I know He makes my heart full, of Him.

Our pastor shared a powerful msg this past Sunday on the first miracle, water into wine. (Side note, I love how God somehow in His omniscience unifies his different churches to beat to his same heartbeat though we are at different places serving within the scope of our ministry - truly the Body of Christ!) The first miracle, water into wine. Water was nothing. He used a servant. They obeyed to the last drop, literally. He told them to fill the jugs to the brim. They filled, to the brim. And as they walked the cup to the host (walking out their faith), he turned the water into wine.

Walking out my faith, to the FULL and trusting he is turning my water (from ceremonial washing jugs of hands and feet -- you follow me here? You get the idea, not clean or glamorous) into wine!

My heart is full. For a girl who said she didn't have a lot to say, thanks God, I guess I did!

Blessings to you,
Sue

Comments

Popular Posts