Introduction

Gosh darn it! I typed a super good blog and then the Internet kicked me out and lost my writing! AHH, how it pains me. Ok, not really. Well, maybe just a little. As a writer, I can discern when the Holy Spirit is "on" me and is penning through me. How it hurts. Perhaps the writing was just for me, to flesh out before my God. Ah yes, how he is jealous for me. Ok, moving on.

Here we go again, round two.

I feel like it has been eternity since I have last really blogged or given updates on me. Perhaps I owe an introduction. Nonetheless, here I am.

Where to start....kind of a challenge when I am still smack dab in the middle of it all. It's been quite a journey thus far and it keeps going! PTL, that means I still have purpose and life. The past 5 years and specifically the latter 9 months of this year has been different. Different in a good way. But no other way to describe but different. :) Different but strangely familiar at the same time. Or rather, a familiar God who gives form to what appears 'hodgepodge' to the onlooker who is not called to my portion. How do you sum up something that is not quite yet in it's full tangible form? But make no mistake, God is molding all things and what was once only shades and skeleton will soon take on full form and shape...in His timing. In due time my friend, in due time :)

With that, God is sending us back to the East Coast!! :) The joy of being married to a prophet and one who is called to pioneer! To some we may seem 'radical' or 'different' but for me, it's just the natural path of following Christ, in full obedience. I know of no other life but to live one in complete surrender and obedience. I tremble at the thought of not heeding the prompting of the Holy Spirit lest I miss out on an opportunity to show Him my love by obeying. No, I am far from perfect, Lord have mercy God knows. But I do walk with God and strive to live in full obedience to Him.

The walk is not perfect but I give my best. I don't deny that my track record would show a few bumps, bruises, scars, and YES, mistakes but I know also of the many victories, joys and great celebration as well. It's all a part of life and living. We might not get it right every time but we continue to press on in His strength. We put our hand to the plow, move forward and give our best day in and day out. We do our part and His grace kisses us in between. What a giving God!

We are excited about our move. Bitter sweet but this is not good-bye! You will see us again, in some shape or form. God is about full circles, I love it. My spirit is excited and anxious to see all that I am trusting God for. Pray for us as we continue to seek His will and follow Him with reckless abandonment. This God size dream begs much prayer and intercession. Thank you!!

So. The story-teller in me so aches to be able to communicate in written/English language all that has unfolded and what we sense is to come but God will not quite allow at this time. How can I speak about something that is still in process? :) But don't worry, when I am released to share, you shall receive an EAR full :) I LOVE stories. I think that is why God gives me so many. I love to talk and am faithful to share them! :)

Things are winding down but yet winding up at the same time. Whew, no time to waste. On a God accelerated plan. Strapped into my chair and letting the good times roll....

Bless you as you seek to live in full obedience to Him,
Sue

Comments

Popular Posts