DHPH 2010

God is awesome. My heart is full and glad to see all that God has been doing through VBC and the platform of Revival Conference. I know no other words but to say, my heart is full, so very full.

It was a blessing to see the youth and young adults we helped raise rise up to serve, minister and take their rightful place in His house. I love it. As a leader, one of my greatest joys is to see young people live out their God given potential. I love it! Keep going, we are FOR you!

It was an amazing message and worship. The guest speaker spoke about "extraordinaory." The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is only one thing, "extra." Nothing complicated, nothing fancy, just one thing. If we are in Christ, we possess the extraordinary. I don't know about you but I want to tap into all of the extraordinary that I may produce extraordinary results and fruit for His name and His fame.

An extraordinary person has:
1. Extraordinary determination. Keep at it. Don't give up.
2. Extraordinary faith.

The guest speaker then shared 5 phases/stages of faith:
1. Vision/Dream
2. Move/Decision
3. Waiting Period
4. Complicated
5. Liberation

We all want the liberation phase but everything must go through it's proper stage in order to produce a healthy person and faith with longevithy. God is for whole people.

Snid bits from Revival Conference. You'll either have to attend, order DVD or listen online for yourself if you want more!

Comments

Popular Posts