Houston

I love my Houston friends, especially my girlfriends!

When I think about my life and reflect upon the years, God has been abundantly gracious and generous towards me beyond measure. It is beyond my deserving and He has indeed exceeded my expectations. But that's just it, I don't deserve any of it. My life, friends and blessings are all a gift from God. Today, I am thankful for my friends, especially my Houston girlfriends.

During the middle of my day, I couldn't stop but smile and felt this overwhelming feeling of fullness when I thought about the friends God has given me. Not only are they friends, they are my sisters' in Christ, my 911 prayer warriors, my supporters, my blind spot and my cheerleaders. The list goes on and on. My cup runneth over.

Here's a thought: friends give us a real life portrait of God or rather, they are suppose to. SO -- be a good friend, become a friend and/or ask God for good friends.

A well-known pastor once said and allow me to paraphrase: if you have one confidant, you are blessed. But if you have more than one, you are really blessed. I am very blessed! My friends are God's gift to me. And Lord knows I depend on them!

I LOVE YOU my Houston girlfriends! You know who you are! :) I am so tempted to post a picture of you beautiful girls but allow me to cherish you in my heart.

Comments

Popular Posts