God's love

"When we were overwhelmed by sins, you forgave our transgressions." Psalm 65:3

I woke up this morning and sensed God speak to my spirit, "you be you." I believe God has a word for us this morning. Because of His love, I can be me. Because of His love, you can be you. What freedom!

Because we live in such a performance/behavior based society, our view of God and ourselves can often be distorted if we are not careful. "If you do good, you are good. If you act badly, you are bad. If I'm having a good day, God is happy with me. If I'm having a bad day, God is unhappy with me." Praise God He has freed us from the need to perform!

If you are wrestling with sin or behaviors/habits you can't quite kick or perhaps struggle with a low self image/confidence, take heart. Whatever it may be, God says today: "You be you. And when you were overwhelmed by sins, I forgave your transgressions. I love you, my son/daughter"

My heart is tender as I sense many need to be reminded of God's mercy and compassion. His mercy and compassion is so great towards us, towards you. He sees how hard you are trying, so just come. Run to your Daddy.

I'm praying for you.

Comments

Popular Posts