Baltimore, MD

This is my view for the next 2 and 1/2 weeks!

I am currently in the city of Baltimore training for work. I love God's sense of humor and His timing. Surely He knows best!

I was a bit hesitant about the trip. This is the first time I have been away from my man for this length of time. This is the first time traveling for anything work related. I hate to miss 2 Sunday's and I love the family. But God is faithful and always knows what He is doing.

God has been moving SO fast since our move. And when I mean fast, I mean FAST. He is doing everything we sensed He would do but when you are actually walking in it, it's a whole 'nother level! At this point in the journey, God knew me being away to rest and further prepare and pray is most vital. I wanted so badly to be at home to be in the midst of it all but I know God allowed this trip for I am of greater value away for this moment. I sense all that is taking place there, so I am not missing out! And besides, I have a funny feeling this traveling experience is indicative of what is to come for me....

Everyday I am here, I see the purpose it all. I love the purposefulness of God! It's a wonderful set up -- start to finish, the detail of God is more than I could bear! I am blessed, so very blessed!

So friend, good-night to you from Baltimore, MD!

Comments

Popular Posts