dreaming

it has been nice researching for a vacation and that is what i will continue to do, research. i have learned alot & the possibilities are endless. that's a good thing, more to choose from. i haven't heard the "ok" from God yet so we will wait.

no worries, i am a patient person. i most definitely want to wait until God gives the green light, otherwise we wouldn't enjoy it. when God gives, i guarantee it will lack nothing & will be the best. otherwise flesh-inspired will leave me unsatisfied.

now that i think about it, that's very typical of me and God --- he never allows me to settle. i don't do things just to do things, i go all out (all or nothing) & i don't have to force things. He gives me the best, everytime. otherwise, how else am i going to get excited & tell my stories? only God stories get me fired up!

soon and soon enough, it's coming & it's going to be "wow, all God."

Comments

Popular Posts