just enough

we live in a world and culture today of "just enough."

let me do "just enough" to be a good husband/wife. let me do "just enough" to be a decent worker and not draw any attention to myself. let me do "just enough" to be labeled as a christian or "just enough" to be considered a church member. let me do "just enough" to be a good friend. let me do "just enough" to be a good citizen. let me do "just enough" to be a good person. let me do "just enough" to still be considered a virgin.

we are living in a culture of "just enough."

God did not call us to live a life that is "just enough" -- he wants all of us. when we came to christ, the deal was FULL surrendering. have we become so influenced by the culture today that we no longer know what is God's value and what is man-made?

it is time for those who are tired of "just enough" mentality to rise up. re-establish God's standard and to call people to live a life FULLY for christ & completely by His standards, His word.

i don't know about you but i am not satisfied with living in the realm of "just enough."

Comments

Popular Posts