consistency

to live a life with consistency is a good goal. to live a life of consistent character is certaintly something worth striving for if not necessary. i was reminded today of consistency.

i attended yet again another memorial service for a fellow co-worker. that is 2 this year. it was a great time of celebration, it truly was. what stood out for me was the consistency of what was shared about the deceased and of course a few personal details here and there that would have only been known by those closest to him, his inner circle. but for the most part, it was consistent. he had consistent character. he was consistent in his dealings and treatment of all people regardless of the day or mood.

i so want to be found "consistent" at the end of my life in regards to my character, my dealings with people & in the way i chose to live my life.

consistency of character. it's important.

Comments

Popular Posts