Word for Today: His Name

“I prayed to the LORD, and he answered me…” Psalm 34:4a

The power of prayer. The power of an honest prayer. The power of a prayer in line with God’s will. And without the power of The Name to whom we pray to, all of this would be for nothing. His Name is power. That name is Jesus Christ of Nazareth. The Messiah, the Anointed One.

When words fail you. When the hurt is cut deep. When the sin has clouded your way. When you are stuck in a pit. Simply call upon The Name and He will answer. Surely He will not delay, He will answer.

Patiently and faithfully pray to the LORD, and He WILL answer. And when you can’t muster up a prayer, simply whisper, “Jesus Christ, the Name above all names.”

Prayer: Dear Father, I will watch and pray. I will call upon the Name of Jesus Christ and I am helped. No sin, darkness, scheme of the enemy or mistake could ever diminish the affect and the power of that Name, Jesus Christ. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts