Word for Today: He Lifts

“Give your burdens to the LORD, and he will take care of you.” Psalm 55:22a

God lifts us up. He is the lifter of our heads. Be not weighed down any longer. Give it up – your burdens and be helped.

For whatever you face this day, take heart, He is the lifter of those who call upon Him. If your heart weighs heavy for the burden you carry or your head is hanging low due to the weight of a disappoint or even a sin, look to your Father today. Look up to your Father and be lifted up.

He cares for you. He loves you. He is faithful. Be not weighed down any longer when God says, “look up, I am your ever-present help!”

Prayer: Dear Father, I look to you today. I lift up my head and my eyes to you the Maker of heaven and earth and the creator who fashioned and formed me. You lift me up and you place me on a strong foundation. I praise you. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts