right season

Through various sermons, the following has stuck out in my mind.

1. difference b/w forgiveness and reconciliation.
2. power people
3. help to elevate people to where they need to be and in the process, God will elevate you & position you where you need to be.

Right season to help with various book and materials to put online.

God is connecting different ppl and things together and I am excited b/c I sense He is allowing me to be a part of it.

Jan 2008 - charlotte, nc ~ a church I visited. Change in heart re: school-church setting. Anointing was great. God was moving.
Feb 2008 - C3 conference
March 2008 - Desperately and seekking from God a clear vision. The vision & my ministry are interwined but "different".
April 2008 - God makes bits and pieces clear. Visit NC, God increased heart for east coast - great influence there.
May 2008 - Marriage retreat; becky's pastor present - will be speaking at C3 2009 conference along with Jentzen Franklin - east coast ppl.

What does this all mean? I don't know. But I do know that God is formulating something great and I don't want to miss out.

Comments

Popular Posts