high calling



Wed. 5/14 re: being a wife. It IS my honor - those were my words when I accepted Anh Dat's proposal. I need to live up to them. I need to learn the following:

1. build my home - this is my ministry, my Jerusalem.
2. submission
3. taking care of my home before God can entrust me with greater things.
4. humility
5. gentle and quiet spirit
6. family as priority
7. God is good in setting me up for success and building the proper foundation for me.
8. practicing my role, remembering my role. when I am doing my part taking care of the house and the things God has set for me right now, my relationship with my husband is so much better. I am so fond of him and I long to welcome him home! God has a perfect order.

I praise God for how He has brought me to this place and my heart is 100% ok. Difficult "laying" some things down but I know God will allow me to pick them back up and in an even greater capacity later on.

I have such a heart for ministry and the Kingdom of God and I know that the dynamics of our marriage and relationship is different than many. I dived right into "partnering" with my husband (with good intentions) or so I thought I was partnering but rather I think I ended up "butting" heads with him more than we were suppose to.

What a transparent blog! It's a good thing - God is still teaching and letting my heart be okay with various things.

Comments

Popular Posts