Courtship

There is hope! Praise the Lord. God has allowed me to have several incredibly Holy Spirit inspired amazing conversations these past few weeks with some young men in regards to dating and courtship - God's way.

If you know me, this is my BIG soap box. I will talk to you to death about courtship. Courtship is NOT dead, is NOT old fashion and is very much biblical and very much honors God. I love to hear people's stories and to learn of how they view dating and their approach. By all means my husband and I did not do everything perfect, we would never lead you astray in thinking we did everything 100% correct. But by the grace and goodness of God, we have learned a few things I will glady share and talk your ear off in regards to my view and perspective of courtship.

Comments

Popular Posts