only Him

God is constantly teaching my heart and bringing me to a place where HE IS ENOUGH. Only Him. Not man. No one but Him. I know that God is taking me to a higher platform. He is setting me up for so much. I must learn to rely on Him alone. He is my everything. Only Him. Only Him. No one fully loves me like Him. No one completely cares and understands me as He does.

Sometimes I wallow and feel sorry for myself that it seems I have to work twice as hard as everyone else for the things I have. It seems as if no one helps me - of course those are just feelings. God reminded me that my portion is different. He is my portion. At the end of the day, that my heart would know that I know that it is only Christ. Only Him. None but Him. Praise the Lord. He is setting me up for success. I must learn & master the art of what it means to truly live a life that declares and bleeds - Christ is enough. He is my everything.

So many things & often times unfair it seems. But through it all, Christ was there. Only him. That I may not give thanks or praise to man but to Christ alone. He is my teacher. My Abba Father. My all.

What a raw and transparent entry.

Comments

Popular Posts