Removing

Change all around. I dislike change but the more it seems to lurk around every corner, and every part of my life.

The "constant" or my comfort people around me are being shifted and moved around. My relationships and the dynamics of some friendships have been shifted and changed a bit - all at the hand of God I believe. Why? To bring me to a place of being uncomfortable (again) and to get before Him and Him alone. Period. How you passionatley pursue me God. How you desire me for yourself...for my own good!

Difficult because I do not enjoy change but thoroughly enjoy steadiness but hopeful for I know this is for a reason and for the sake of my maturity and Him positioning me.

Did I mention I don't do well with change? :) May the grace of God strengthen & help me.

Comments

Popular Posts