Just Do it!

When God tells you to do something at the very moment He does, just do it! It is for a reason.

I was reminded of that valuable lesson yesterday and ouch did it hurt! Praise the Lord He is a redeeming God.

My family gave my dad a surprise 60th birthday party. I was not informed of the details of the event. Thursday (5/15) God put on my heart to send my dad an appreciation letter & to have it read during his b-day lunch. How random...or that was what I thought. I wasn't sure how it was going to work out since I had no clue of the event schedule. Well, needless to say, I didn't get a chance to do it the moment God brought it to mind and I failed to follow through.

Comes to find out my family made a video for my dad and all my siblings shared during church their appreciation for him! My heart sank when I heard that God prompted me for a reason and I did not follow through. ouch!

So learn from me, just do it!

Comments

Popular Posts