NC

I am excited about the opportunity to visit my family this coming weekend. Of course, celebrating my brother-in-laws wedding too!!

God has placed some things in my heart that I will purposefully seek out to do while there, the timing is perfect.

1. Family portrait - it is complete. Everyone is married and all the kiddies will be home. We tried the last Thanksgiving we were in NC and it didn't work out. It actually worked out better that way since my brother was not married yet but it sucked for Mary and Steve b/c they were dressed in like colors all day, Steve's favorite color, orange ( I wanted married couples to dress in like colors of their choice) They were not happy campers but they were troopers with the change of plans.

2. Spend time with my mom and how perfect it is right around Mother's Day.

3. Celebrate my youngest nephews b-day, a few days early but nonetheless, closer than all the previous years.

4. My oldest nephew had an accident over Easter Sunday and so many prayed for his healing. I get to see him.

5. Spend time with my new sister in law.

6. Spend time with my family as a whole - casting vision & sharing the things God has placed on our hearts for we believe it will include them.

God is good in all His perfect ways! God is allowing many things to take place the very weekend we will visit. Thank you God for He knows how many of the above things I have missed.

Comments

Unknown said…
How was your trip??
Miss you much! :)
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts