April 24

April 24 marks our 4 year anniversary! Wow - where has the time flown off to and praise God He has allowed us to see another year!

So we will be on a plane with his entire family flying to ATL for Duke's wedding. That's cool, God has divinely provided a trip for us to Dallas the second weekend in May. That trip has so many added bonus, God YOU rock!

So the price of the trip I thought would only include registration cost. I was still totally cool with going. That night as I read up more, I found out that the cost includes: registration, conference materials, all meals & hotel stays - at a resort!! yo's God is good and He LOVES me!! There are so many added bonuses to the speakers attending the conference. A young couple who have a successful ministry and was voted 2006/2007 as most innovative church (in bio, pastor says let family be your priority and ministry your calling - hello, our principle); another couple who are marriage counselors; a couple who are doctors who specifically help w/ anxiety depression and then of course Pastor Ed Young & his wife.

We miss our roadtrips, we are taking a roadtrip - great way to connect. Two night stay at this resort is already the total cost of the registration fee! Praise the Lord.

This retreat is specifically designed for couples in the ministry, even better - perfectly fits our needs. I have never been to a marriage retreat but some of the ones I see I think are too cheesy. I am about cheese but not when it comes to stuff like this. I want something cool and relevant to me and my needs. God supplies all my needs!

Comments

Popular Posts