Proverbs 31

Whoo hoo! God is good, all the time. And then He allows me to see and witness the things He is doing. And even more exciting, He allows for me to be His hands and feet in those things.

Ever since we got back from Winter Camp, God placed a greater passion and urgency to begin to have more targeted conversations regarding dating and marriage. Ppl misunderstand that we are anti-dating, we are not. We are anti-dating the wrong way. But we sense in our spirit many are looking and ready and it is appropriate to begin to talk and share candidly from God's word and wisdom things regarding relationships.

We really sensed God leading us in this direction birthed out of a devotion my husband led during our winter camp - totally Holy Spirit inspired. So many were blessed and excited. God purposed in our heart to seek something deeper out of that devotion. One of my passions and desires and I believe calling is to prepare bible studies and possibly even author a book. The thought of it is a bit scary but I know that just means that it will be ALL GOD and not me. But for now, one step at a time.

For the longest time we wondered if that devotion was recorded. So today I shoot an email to our wonderful media guru and lo and behold, I am listening to it right now!!

God confirms things in so many exciting ways. The past 2 weeks God has been placing this urgency in my spirit to get going! To get with my writings - our writings. A couple of weeks ago some received an email about participating in an appreciation dinner and sharing various things from Proverbs 31 and the person we are loving on. Then this past Sunday, a lady from the church gave me an entire cd series on Proverbs 31 - Nancy Leigh DeMoss!!

I believe the season and timing is now. It was never a question whether we should, it was a matter of when.

Comments

Popular Posts