Spirit Infused

What a great Sunday, full but great. It was all about God, as it should be always. I totally love stories and I totally love when God orchestrates every step and detail. From the moment I woke up (the time) to the drive thru at Jack in the Box, to the exact second I got my food and drove up to the parking lot of church, to the person I prayerfully ask God to allow me to sit with on Sunday & meeting them in the parking lot w/ bfast I bought for them, to a meeting I had, to finishing out with youth SS (highlight: making a funny on Khang!), to a brief conversation with a sister while pulling out chairs, to the ppl I sat with during lunch and the person I spoke with before lunch and finally to the pleasure of comforting a sister in need and to seeing someone I had thought of the previous week - it was all spirit infused and all God!

I love it. I was drained by the time it was all done but it was well worth it. Another highlight was Tu & Leigh Lyn's baby shower - how I was overjoyed because they were blessed!

There are no accidents or coicidences. It is the beautiful little things that screams "it is God" that makes me sing! I love His little but HUGE love gestures and notes.

Comments

Popular Posts