lately

Desiring to honor God with all that I am and striving to serve Him with all that I have with what I have but without becoming complacent and comfortable. My heart beats for so many different things but God is bringing me to this level where I am not only understanding boundaries but being ok with those boundaries and often times, saying no to certain things. It has been a time of stretching and for some reason I know there is more stretching involved but I am grateful that God has been so generous and patient in the process - for He is IN the process. Praise God.

Sometimes you reach a certain point in your life and you think that you can just "coast" and ride it out - but it seems things are constantly changing because people and the things around us are constantly changing. The awesome thing about that is God knew and knows that is why He gave of Himself to be our Constant, our Everlasting!

Tonight I took a much needed 3 hour nap! Now I am wide awake but God knew I needed the rest. I woke up with much peace and clarity in my heart - thank you God. Today at work God reminded me that He has given me a job and I need to free myself to focus 100% on my job while I am at my job. I am still at the VA and until God moves me and changes the season, I need to give and conduct with excellence - mind, body, and heart.

Comments

Popular Posts