Word for Today: TODAY!

“The LORD is my light and my salvation – so why should I be afraid? The LORD protects me from danger – so why should I tremble? Psalm 27:1


TODAY is the day the Lord has made and we shall rejoice and be glad in it! What a blessing it is to be alive, TODAY!

No scheme of man or the enemy could ever snatch you and I out of the hands of God. No trouble or calamity could ever thwart the plans of God for your life. So TODAY, rejoice and be glad in Him. He is your light and salvation, there is nothing to fear.

Trust and obey Him. And watch what the Lord will do TODAY!

Prayer: Dear Father, you are trustworthy. You have never disappointed me so you will not begin to disappoint me now. I hope in you today and I trust in you today. Today indeed is the day you have made and all you make is good! In Jesus’ Name, Amen.


Comments

Popular Posts