Word for Today: Bigger

“We praise you, LORD, for all your glorious power. With music and singing we celebrate your mighty acts.” Psalm 21:13

The longer you walk with God, the bigger He should get in your eyes. Not that God has the capacity to be greater or bigger than He already is but the idea that He must increase in our eyes.

Today, how big is your God?

If you are truly walking by faith and obedience, God will get bigger, more awesome, far greater and lovelier with each passing day. Until you are left speechless, in awe and in worship because God is God. What a great God we serve!

Prayer: Dear Father, my mind cannot fathom your greatness and I cannot fully comprehend all of your awesomeness. I will live my days discovering who you are and falling more and more in love with you than when I first encountered. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts