FAITH-full

God did it again, using that little girl name Faith. last week i had an opportunity to watch the girls.

as i put faith into bed, i made sure she said her nightly prayer. as soon as we said amen, she begins to ask me "do you love God?" my response is "yes i love God." to which she responds "why?" why is her new favorite question. i told her "because God made me" and her response was "i love him too" and then she pauses to which she then comments, "there are some people who don't love God." whew, out of a 3 year old!

so by this time i am quieting her down. in an attempt to get her cozy and tired, i begin to rub her eyes and run my fingers through her hair. as i whisper to her to close her eyes and go to sleep, she ask me "please pray for me again." i lay hands and bless my niece. she then grabs my hand and cups it around her sweet face and holds her hand over mine - i melt by this point and with eyes half open and half closed she says, "God loves you alot, God needs you. and I love you alot too." my cup runneth over, pouring, spilling, overflowing over!

surely God uses the children, He does! how those words would soon encourage and build my faith as God is so Faithful.

Comments

Popular Posts