message in a bottle

The reveal...

I wanted to capture every moment of the reveal...his facial expressions are classic. Of course, he cried. Then laughed. Sighed. And smiled.

The final product...special thanks to two particular ladies (you know who you are) that played a part in the completing the "message in a bottle" idea God loosely gave me. By faith, I proceeded and He provided you! :)


Thanks again to all who emailed me your birthday shout-out to my man. I LOVE how God pulls every detail together, perfectly and with great precision in His timing.

To say Anh Dat was blessed would be a huge understatement. He took to heart every message written. Beloved, you just don't even realize the full extent! Thanks for being a part of this grand story - one that is greater than you and I or anything this side of heaven.

Last comment. God has a sense of humor with Anh Dat - they have this humorous relationship. For some reason, Anh Dat ended up carrying his own gift around over the weekend (we spent Sunday night at a resort). My thought was to have him open it at the resort so he could have some quiet, personal time. Come Monday afternoon, we had a few detours in our schedule so I had to go with the flow but funny enough, those 'detours' indeed was orchestrated by God for an even sweeter reveal!

Comments

Popular Posts