Sophia Vo-Harris

Welcome to planet earth, Sophia Vo-Harris! That's my niece. Fee will be her nickname. It goes really well with her older sister, Gabrielle whom her parents call Gee. Too cute!

Mary, my sister and her husband Steve had their second (and last) baby girl on Tuesday, March 8, 2011. I'm so proud of my sister. I'm dying to see my baby girl. Mama and baby are healthy and fine. My petite sister popped out a 7 lb baby in under 2 hours! Bless God, that baby takes after her Italian father. And God answered our prayers for a quick and safe delivery. Now the only prayer request is to get non-chalent Gabby to embrace her new sister.

Now you gotta understand. Gabby was the first grandbaby on Steve's side and the first niece on ours. Needless to say, she had everyone eating out of her hand. So the story goes my mom took Gabby to the hospital to visit. She walked in, looked at my sister and Sophia and ran straight to her father. This is the little girl who just days before cried for mama every time my sister left for work. Gabby is just playing hard to get. She'll soften up. :)

My heart is overwhelmed that God would allow for me to experience in flesh and blood the birth of my niece. God is faithful and His timing is impeccable.

I shall post pictures soon!

Comments

Unknown said…
YAY!!! Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pics! =]

Popular Posts