Word for Today: Hodgepodge

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper your and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future” Jeremiah 29:11

What seems like hodgepodge and a random assortment of string of events called your “life,” is not so hodgepodge or random when you are in the Hands of the Maker. God is in control and He is in control of every detail of your life. Rest in the knowledge that God has a marvelous plan and purpose for your life.

God is calling you today to join Him in what He desires to do in and through you. He is looking for able and yielded people who are ready to be shaped and formed by Him. Give yourself completely over to Him so that He can do His great work through you and for you.

Again, you are not an accident or a coincidence. Your life is simply not left to chance or the “roll of the dice” but orchestrated and purposed by God. What seems like hodgepodge will soon come together and yield a beautiful image.

Prayer: Dear Father, I praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. You have a great plan for my life and I rest in your Sovereignty. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts