Word: Fallen (Thurs. 7/16)

“The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance.” Psalm 16:6

At times in our life, it may appear as if everything in our life has fallen sporadically, chaotically, without any rhyme or reason and surely not amounting to anything great. UNTIL, we are reminded of God’s promising Words. God's word says the boundary lines plotting HIS purpose for our lives have already fallen. You have a purpose. Not only has the lines (your purpose) already fallen (ordained), they have fallen in pleasant places (they are great plans)! Halleluiah for our God is a God of double portion, more enough!

Take heart during seasons in life when everything around us and even within us seems “un-delightful.” Trust that God is working it out. Our job is not to secure the “boundary lines” or make the boundary lines because God's Word says they have already fallen. Our responsibility is to remain connected to God and obey as He instructs so that our eyes may be enlightened to see those boundary lines. And once we gain a glimpse of those boundary lines, we can possess our "promise land" with precision.

God is not slow. Nor is He a God that created us to simply wander. He has a plan. God is looking for a people who would trust Him with reckless abandonment and say “God, I trust you. Surely I have a delightful inheritance because you God, you are my very Inheritance.”

Prayer: Dear Father, it’s all about you. Everything is from you and for you. Thank you for your word that reminds me that I have a wonderful inheritance and my portion and lot in you has already been secured and plotted. My job is to abide and obey and watch you take me from glory to glory. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts