Liberating!

I PRAISE God for His unrelenting pursuit and for His Spirit that directs and leads. Surely He does not allow for His children to settle or to resign or to be content with what is not right. Do not give up. Keep knocking, banging, seeking, asking, and wrestling until His light shines forth and breaks through every barrier for lasting breakthrough.

God desires for every victorious believer to experience liberation and freedom like none other - taking us to a 'whole another level. Glory! Glory!

6 Praise be to the LORD, for he has heard my cry for mercy. 7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him. 8 The LORD is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one. 9 Save your people and bless your inheritance; be their shepherd and carry them forever. Psalm 28:6-9

May His Spirit rest upon you today to lead you and give you discernment for all things.

Comments

Popular Posts