tag team

I LOVE tag teaming - this time, with my brother! My cup runneth over, God is abundantly good. So good. If you only knew our journey, as individuals and as siblings, you would be dancing for joy too.

We moved in the Spirit and God showed up. We had 4 salvations this past Friday! All day I sensed an urgency to share the Gospel - more specifically, I needed to know that the students were saved or at least give them an opportunity to do so or for them to know that they know they are saved. My brother was scheduled to teach. We are currently on a series titled Dealing with Sex. I'm praying, praying for confirmation. I didn't know how it was going to work out, I hardly felt prepared, I just knew I needed to share something. As we gathered for prayer before worship began, I asked my brother how he was feeling about the message. He shared his thoughts and approach and then he asked me, 'what are you thinking?' Sweet - I knew God was opening the door. He was game, his spirit confirmed. I told the team we are going on faith, I'm just going to share my heart and see what God does. I shared my portion. And then my brother jumped in and shared his portion that he didn't even realize he had prior to the study. Praise God! Now it makes sense why I didn't feel I had the entire message because I had a portion and my brother had the other portion! Glory.

We flowed in sync - you could hardly tell it was not 'planned.' I love God. I love how He works. God is so good. It was an amazing experience. More of those tag teaming moments to come....

Sometimes you got to take that leap of faith in obedience and as you step out, God will equip you.

Comments

Popular Posts