God-filled

Praise God for a God-filled Sunday. The weather started off a bit gloomy but by noon time, the sun and Son was shining.

We had a great message. Good fellowship. Great hang time at the mall with some youth. Awesome family dinner with the family and a close friend. And now winding down for another work week. Furlough didn't happen so it's back to work for this girl. :)

Looking forward to an evening of worship & fellowship with my leadership team this Tuesday. I love what God is doing. As I look back, sure there are still moments of bittersweet but God is doing so many great things, I just don't have time to look back as often. I look back only BUT for a brief moment to praise God for how far He has brought us.

And yes, have I said it enough times how I love this family of mine? Well, I do! We have fun together, we really do. Nothing fancy, it's always mostly over food! :)

Comments

Popular Posts