Thanks

Tactic: Give thanks and praise. Whoohoo!!

My husband and I are on this journey. It is winding down but up at the same time. I know, what logic is that? But it's true. We are near closing out a season but at the same time, it is taking off and birthing forth the next season. I love heaven's logic :)

I am thankful. Just plain thankful. It's easy to get caught up in our own personal challenges or even the negative things going on in our world we find ourselves allowing those things to slowly eat away and steal our joy and thankfulness. The devil ain't taking nothing from me because God has been immeasurably good to me!! He is good. He is more than enough. He is faithful.

I thank him for all he has done in the physical and spiritual realm. He has saved me. He has redeemed me. He has lifted me out of the pit. He has set my feet on solid ground. He has healed me. He sanctifies me through and through. He loves me. He forgives me. He provides for me. He watches over me. He sings over me. His mercy is new and afresh towards me daily. He leads me. He has freed me. He is my God and I am THANKFUL!!

Specifically, as of today my friends, we are free from financial burdens! He has freed us so we can give more. God called us to simplify our life and get in position. We did. He pulled through!! Whoohoo!! We own nothing to our name but I am very okay with that. Why? Because everything belongs to God. We own nothing. We are stewards of what He gives. He supplies all we need and it is more than enough.

Thankful. So thankful. THANK-YOU GOD, FOR ALL THINGS!

On the drive to church:
1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THgccy_EyFY
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvZohIhMPEo

He loves me, alot! :) He's my Daddy.

Comments

Popular Posts