I am

Wrecked. Messed up. Transformed. Changed.

God is doing something on the East Coast. We had an amazing ministry trip. All glory to God, alone! Thank you faithful prayer warriors.

I know what it is to pray without ceasing. I know what it is to be so wrecked (in a good way) that moves one to action. I think about those students and their churches. They represent what God wants to do and also the reality of the spiritual battle we fight. While many still want to play political and church games and are asleep at the wheel, real lives are at stake. People are hurting. They are wounded. They need healing and deliverance. But in all things, I know God is stronger and he comes to the rescue when we call upon him.

I resolve to stand in the gap. As strange as it may sound, I want to be messed up. I want to be forever wrecked that I cannot settle or stand still when injustice rises and lives are at stake. Make no mistake. I am no one's savior. God alone saves. Relying on him and the powerful work of the Holy Spirit.

The harvest is plentiful. The workers are few. The pain is real and the battle rages. But I find comfort in knowing how the story ends, WE WIN! I resolve to stand and hold my post as his vessel. This is the victory lap!

When was the last time you were so wrecked that you were moved to action for His cause?

Comments

Popular Posts