sleep

I enjoy sleep, so very much. I have been a bit under the weather this week - this Houston weather that keeps my allergies out of control! :)

I am thankful for Saturdays when I can sleep, and sleep.

Again, God is my provider in all things. At the beginning of the year God pressed upon my heart to get ready because He is moving me into different roles and areas of responsbility at work. God knows me so well that I do not enjoy surprises or change, so He prepares me well in advance. What a thoughtful Daddy! Long story short, God is connecting many things - of course since the beginning of time but I am seeing more cleary with each passing day through my spiritual eyes and by faith what He has been preparing that will be revealed before our eyes shortly. How humbling that He would allow me to be a part of HiStory!

So it was no surprise but confirmation from God of the Big Picture that is coming together when I would return to work and be given additional duties and responsibilities! How funny. Mind you, I do not get paid extra for this but the way I see it, this is my sowing season, I will see a great harvest soon to come. Not necessarily in monetary benefits but even greater, souls! God is creative and unconventional in how He chooses to work. I look forward to see how He will continue to unfold His Master Plan.

I'm getting ready.

Comments

Popular Posts