2 years!

Tomorrow, September 21 will mark Diem's 2 year birthday, spiritual birthday that is. Tonight I had a great time celebrating with her and some friends. How I celebrate our Lord for giving her life and for allowing her to live during such a time as this!

I believe that she will bring many to Christ, staring with her family. I believe and I know that her life is destined for greatness. She is a mover and shaker for the Kingdom of God.

It has been such an honor to have walked this journey with her thus far. I told her it is not over, just the beginning. She can't get rid of me!! :)

Myt heart beates and craves discipleship. I love the opportunity to do life and to impart into the life of someone else. To see before my eyes transformation and the power of God at work in someone's life. I love seeing destinies changed, potential unleashed, giftings in use and people set free to be who God has designed and created them to be. My heart is passionate about seeing lives changed! I love it. I live to give my life away. If anyone is willing to listen, I'll talk your ear off! Praise the Lord. It is such a high!

Comments

Popular Posts