Balance

I am back!

How do you sum up six weeks of soaking in the presence of God? Well, I just can't. There would not be enough words to capture and convey every detail but as I continue to walk and live my journey before you, I am sure you will be able to catch part of the story here and there.

I give you this. If I had to choose one word to describe God thus far it would be "Provider." Surely He has been my faithful provider - through every turn, stop, pause and season; He is my provider.

A week before the conclusion of my Sabbatical, God gave me a beautiful song that summed up generally all that God prepared and performed during my time with Him - "Desert Song." I rocked to that song 2 straight weeks! It was my declaration.

Jesus Remains:
The one resounding word that God gave me while I prayed to take a sabbatical, when I entered my sabbatical, when I concluded my sabbatical a month ago and even today is this: Jesus is more than enough; He is the lover of my soul.

Whether God is calling you into a "sabbatical" or not, He is calling you to move, re-arrange, re-position, re-align, cut out, modify, yourself in such a way where it is just you and God. Friends, it is all about your relationshp with God - a living, thriving, passionate love affair with God. Our relationship with God is to be guarded above all else because out of that intimate relationship, life flows. Or for some, out of that stale and stagnant relationship, life stands still. It is never too late to rekindle that relationship.

Balance
God is teaching me much about balance and making sure that I stick to my priorities and maintain the proper order for my life. I have contemplated whether to begin posting blog entries again; in the name of keeping my life simple and balanced but today I missed the blog. So here I am.

Giving you snapshots of my life - here and there.

Comments

Popular Posts