attack

There is an outright attack on today's family and sometimes I think we play or give right into the hand of the enemy. The Church is only as strong as the family.

My heart is grieved and overwhelmed. The issue of family and marriage has always been something my heart has burdened. It is the core. If our families are weak, so are values and morals and there we have a breakdown in our society, communitites, city, state, country and world. It is a ripple affect. Do you see the vicious cycle?

During my sabbatical God pressed upon my heart to pray even more fervently for christian couples in the minstry, especially those who "represent" the christian faith (whether we like it or not); those in the public eye - those tele-evangelist.

God has impressed upon my heart even greater the importance of family and the enemy has an outright target on every single family. If there can be a breakdown in the family, then everything else will soon follow.

I know for myself personally I cannot function properly as God has ordained and called me when there is discord between my husband and myself. The enemy understands this and he continually presses in this area. We must smart up and fight for our families, our marraiges.

No one can fully understand what goes on behind close doors. No one fully understands but God does. I do know this. I believe it with every fiber of my being. I believe and know that there is NOTHING that God cannot reconcile. There is absolutely NOTHING that God cannot restore, heal and make as new IF all parties are willing to submit and humble themselves to His direction.

Prayer is the key. Submission to the Lordship of Christ is vital. Trust in God alone.

Church, rise up. Fight for your family. Pray for your leaders, especially for their marriages.

I can only imagine how grieved the Holy Spirit is for what has transpired here among the Christian sector within the last two years. Why? Only God konws. All we can do and the best thing we can do is "keep our eyes fixed on Jesus" - you cannot go wrong. When we fix our eyes on Christ, our perspective and heart is ALWAYS in order & we cannot miss God's will.

Dear friends, yes we DO NOT judge because we do not know and understand all of the facts but I leave you with two things:

1. We DO KNOW our God - through His Word. Cleave to the Word of God. Stay so close to it.
2. There is a time the Church must stand up and dare to be "controversial" and bring real issues to the light. The enemy thrives in the darkness.

Comments

Popular Posts