Little Brother


In less than 2 months my little brother is getting hitched! I suppose he isn't so little anymore. Labor Day weekend in NC is when it is all happening. Wow, how time flies! He is the last of the Vo's to be married off. Mom & dad are so relieved :)

God hooked him up with a great girl. She is getting a great guy too :)

I know their marriage will bring glory to God & their ministry will be blessed. Truly, God gives good gifts. God is patient to grow & so gracious in giving great gifts in His perfect timing. To think of how far God has taken my brother - I am humbled and eternally grateful to the Father. I feel as if I am a proud mother. My heart is overwhelmed with joy - deep joy for God's goodness, His perfect will & plans. I can testify in my own personal life of Jeremiah 29:11 - good plans the Lord has for our lives. His ways are best.

I always knew in my heart Dai was called & destined for great things - to see the union that God is joining is such a huge confirmation of that. Y Nhi (Jennifer) compliments him so well. What a blessing for their ministry to be greater than that of my parents & even my own ministry! Glory be to God. I know the wedding will be one BIG crying fest. Oh man, I am already a cryer to start with! There is no hope for me :) Waterproof mascara.

May God continue to bless the wedding planning but even more, the planning of their marriage & life together.

Comments

Popular Posts