The Bondage Breaker


I HIGHLY recommend this book to EVERYONE!!! Check it out, it will change your life!!!!

"The Bondage Breaker" by Neil T. Anderson

Tomorrow will be the conclusion of the bible study I had the privilege of leading. As you have guessed, we studied the Bondage Breaker. I know my eyes has been opened- WIDE & I have such a greater understanding of bondage, the authority & power I have in Christ, Satan's tactics & how to live a life of freedom in Christ.

Though tomorrow will conclude the end of the reading of the book - it is not the end of our journey in maintaining a life of freedom. I am excited & feel equipped & well prepared not only to help myself but to help others.

The cry of my heart is that the Holy Spirit would as always lead our time in bible study tomorrow & to protect every heart for the good seeds that have been sown. Lord, may your Truth be ingrained in our hearts.

Comments

Popular Posts